The use of hydrocolloids in confectionery is nearly as old as the industry itself.Hydrocolloids are used as stabilizers, thickening and gelling agent in confectionery, to improve the texture, stability and mouthfeel qualities.
They can provide the shiny finish on a pastry or tart, the glue for keeping a coating on the surface of candy, or the ‘melt in the mouth’ texture which consumers value. In a more complex way, they play a critical role in the flavour release profile along with the sweetness impact.
1. General chewy candy powder, suitable for both machine operation and handmade, contributes to an elastic mouth-feel and high transparency
2. Acid stable chewy candy powder, contribute to a pulpy mouth-feel, with good acid stability and high water retention
3. Neutral vegetable chewy candy powder
4. Crystal chewy candy powder contributes to a unique juicy mouth-feel and high water retention, which is deformation resistant under high temperature
1. Contributes to high mobility, ease of pour into mold and demold, and good transparency
2. Refreshing and not sticky to the teeth, products with different product codes contribute to different mouth-feels
3. Contributes to chewy, elastic, pulpy or other various mouth-feels, while maintaining high cost-effectiveness
4. Easy to fuse with starch and prevent retrogradation also prevents drying shrinkage, with high water retention properties and a high yield
5. Replace animal-derived gelatin in hydrocolloids confectionery products
6. 100% Vegan, not animal-source
Find Your Application ?!
As one professional and experienced supplier and manufacturer in China,
Our technical sales representatives are able to assist product development and provide texture solutions
in common fields such as baking, dairy, meat and poultry, dressings, sauces, and confectionery.