Agar Agar 700
Agar Agar is a hydrocolloid extracted from red seaweeds that is widely used in the food industry and in certain scientific and industrial applications.
As one of the professional Agar Agar 700 suppliers, exporters in China, Gino is dedicated to supplying superior products which are produced in GMP & HACCP certified agar agar plant. With our variety of Gelling / Stabilizing systems, we can create tailor-made solutions perfectly matched to the needs of our customers.
Contact us to ask about a single hydrocolloid gum or food stabilizers (blends & systems) that would work for your products. Should you have any questions please feel free to send an email to email@example.com.
Agar Agar 700
|Packaging||Cartons, Bags, Drums|
|Payment Term||T/T, L/C|
Working with us | Choosing YOUR right agar agar plant
You will enjoy all grades and forms of agar products, including:
|Appearance||It is a fine powder with a slightly off white color and neutral odor and taste.|
|Chemical And Physical Characteristics|
|Gel Strength(Nikkan Method)|
|Starch Dextrin||Not Detectable|
|Gelatin And Other Proteins||Not Detectable|
|Water Insoluble Matter||≤15%|
|Heavy Metal||≤1 Ppm|
|Acid Insoluble Ash||≤0.5 %|
|Total Plate Count||Max 5000 CFU/g|
|Yeast and Moulds||Max 300 CFU/g|
|E.Coli||Absent in 5g|
|Salmonella||Absent in 5g|
Flexible Packaging Solutions | Custom Packaging
As one of the professional and responsible agar suppliers, in addition to providing you with quality products, we also try our utmost to offer you flexible packaging solution, to provide you customize packaging, and our aim is simple, just to:
- Build up your brand sense and develop your private brand
- Promote your own brand image.
- Give your promotional marketing efforts a boost.
- Make you stand out from your competition.
Agar applications in the food industry are based on its special characteristics and the most important applications are the following.
- In confectionery, to prepare jellies, marshmallows and candies or candy fillers.
- In marmalade production, agar is used as a thickening and gelling agent.
- Mitsumame production in Japan is very important; this is a fruit salad mixed with agar gel cubes, duly coloured, salted and flavoured with fruit flavour. The agar used for this kind of fruit salad must allow the cans to be sterilized without the cubes melting or losing their corners or edges. For this purpose certain types of Gelidium agar are used.
- In bakery, agar is used to cover cakes, in icing doughnuts, and when it is applied to chocolate it allows a good adherence to the base without cracking. In general agar is utilized to prevent dehydration of these confectionery products.
- Agar is also important in fruit jelly preparations. When compared with pectin, agar has the advantage of not needing high sugar concentrations to form a gel.
- Its application in yoghurt is also very important especially when consumers started to require less acid products and, therefore, casein cannot contribute to the maintenance of the product consistency, as it previously did.
- In the meat industry, and especially in the preparation of soft boiled sausages, its use has permitted the reduction of fat content that acted before as bonding. Today the industry is trying to limit fat content in order to reduce cholesterol.
- Agar is also used on a large scale in canned products like "scatola" meat (beef blocks in gelatine) - very popular in Italy, or chicken in gelatine - very common in Canada, cow tongue in gelatine -selling well in Denmark, lamb tongue in Australia, or other different types of meat and fish aspics. In dressings and extracts it is used as a thickener and stabilizer.
- In smaller quantities, agar is used to increase the viscosity of some alcoholic liquors.
We focus our main attention on various kinds of high quality Hydrocolloids and Stabilizing systems.
Need to find reliable E406 agar agar manufacturers, suppliers, exporters in China? All grades and forms of agar products could be provided by Gino. All of our products are from GMP & HACCP certified agar agar plant. We could help you find the perfect agar agar for your application.
Please complete fields below to get the latest price of Agar Agar 700.