If you are looking for trusted hydrocolloid gums and stabilizers suppliers in China, Gino could be a better choice. We provide better ingredients options and the best solution to boost your business. Read More
The Significant Compounding Properties of Flax Seed Gum
Compounding Properties of Flax Seed Gum
As a natural hydrocolloid, flax seed gum has the excellent water-holding capacity, which is ideal for food products with high water-holding performance requirements, such as sausages, bread, and soft candy. The addition of flaxseed gum is superior to other food additives, its water-holding capacity slows down the rate of water release, extending the product's fluffy time and shelf life.
Flax seed gum can be used as a food emulsifier, its emulsification and thickening properties also have certain advantages compared to other plant-based gums.
It also has the advantages of high viscosity, good foaming, water-holding, suspension stability, water retention, etc. Moreover, it has good acid resistance and salt resistance, and it has shown good stability in heating, freezing, mechanical shearing, various radiation and other processing methods during food processing.
1. Flax Seed Gum and Carrageenan
- Increase the viscosity of the solution and enhance the suspension stability of the beverage;
- Increase the water holding capacity and moisturizing property of food.
- Improving the yield of food products;
- Keep the food fresh and prolong the shelf life of the food;
- Enhancing the strength and elasticity of the gel.
- Improve chewing sensation.
- Eliminate the syneresis of the gel.
2. Flax seed gum and other hydrocolloids
Flaxseed gum has significant synergistic effects with xanthan gum, guar gum, konjac gum, gum arabic and other polysaccharide natural hydrocolloids, mainly in.
- The solution viscosity is greatly improved
- Acid and salt resistance is enhanced,
- Better emulsification effect
- Suspension stability, moisturizing properties are improved, etc.
Any Questions? Need Help?
With the mission of providing plant-based gums & stabilizers for a healthier life, Gino Gums & Stabilizers was founded in 2018.
We focus our main attention on various kinds of Plant-Based Hydrocolloids and Stabilizing solutions systems.